Media accreditation for Basketball Champions League Final 4 now open
MIES (Switzerland) - Media accreditation is now open for the 2022 Basketball Champions League Final 4 in Bilbao, Spain. The event will take place in the Spanish city from May 6-8.
All accreditation requests for the event must be submitted via the FIBA Media Portal.
The deadline to apply is April 29 (23:59 CET).
ON-SITE AND REMOTE COVERAGE
Media representatives, local and visiting, wishing to be present and cover the event from the venue are invited to apply through the FIBA Media Portal. No other form of application will be accepted.
Media representatives who are not planning to travel, but still wish to have access to the teams virtually (eg at the pre-event and post-game press conferences), should still apply via the FIBA Media Portal by selecting the relevant option during the application process.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION
- Log-in to the FIBA Media Portal or, if you are a new user, create a new profile;
- Select the event you wish to attend under the "My Events" section (to be found at the top of profile page);
- Complete all registration fields as necessary;
- IMPORTANT: A “remote coverage accreditation” is available for those not planning to travel to the event. This accreditation type will allow you to ask questions to players and coaches virtually during media availability (eg via ZOOM during pre-event or post-game press conferences).
- Make sure that all tabs are filled out correctly and the information is saved. Following registration, you should receive an accreditation submission confirmation email.
- Creating a profile or logging in to a previous existing account is not an application in itself; you must make certain that after your create a profile (account) you also proceed to apply for the event (as per steps #1-5 above).
Your email address and password will allow you to access and modify your application form up until the application deadline.
All applicants are responsible for their travel visa, should one be required.
The application information submitted is subject to a review process, the availability of space and a security check. All media representatives will be notified about the success of their applications by April 29.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.