Two weeks to go in the Regular Season! What to know about Wednesday's games
MIES (Switzerland) - Two more weeks to go in the Regular Season! Let's have a look at some key facts before Wednesday's games.
Anwil (POL) v Banvit (TUR)
- Anwil have lost their last four BCL games and their last two home games. They have never lost three home games in a row in the competition.
- Banvit have won their last three games in BCL, as many wins as in their previous seven games. They have won their last away game in the competition but have not won two in a row in the Regular Season since January last year (2 in a row).
- Banvit have attempted (596) and made (312) more 2-pointers than any other team in BCL this season.
- Anwil's Michal Michalak has scored 10+ points only once in his six home games this season (9 ppg). He has reached double-digit in scoring in all his six away games this season (16.3 ppg).
- Banvit's Tolga Gecim has made 23 assists in his last three BCL games combined, after having dished only 11 assists in his first three games.
Sidigas Avellino (ITA) v Le Mans (FRA)
- Sidigas Avellino have lost their last two games in BCL but have never lost three games in a row in the competition.
- Le Mans have won three of their last four BCL games, after having won only two of their previous 12. They have only won one of their last eight away games in the competition.
- Sidigas Avellino's bench has scored on average 16.3 points per game, less than any other team in BCL this season.
- Sidigas Avellino's Keifer Sykes scored 43 points in his last BCL game against Banvit, a record for a player in a game in the competition. He has scored 81 points in his last four games, more than in his first eight games of the season (79).
- Le Mans's Cameron Clark has scored already 63 points in BCL in three games in 2019, one more than in his first six games of the season (62).
Iberostar Tenerife (ESP) v Opava (CZE)
- Iberostar Tenerife have only lost three of their last 20 games in BCL. However, they have lost two of their last three home games in the competition.
- Opava have lost their last 12 games in BCL, longest losing streak for a team in a BCL single season.
- Only one team has conceded fewer points than Iberostar Tenerife (830) this season in BCL while Opava (1121) have conceded more points than any other team.
- Iberostar Tenerife's Sebastian Saiz had one of his two double-double in BCL this season against Opava on Gameday 6 (15pts, 10reb). He is Iberostar's second best point scorer this season (123 points) despite having started all his 12 games on the bench.
- Opava's Radim Klecka has scored 142 points this season in BCL, at least 46 more than any other Opava's player. However, he scored only 6 points against Iberostar Tenerife on Gameday 6, his lowest tally in a BCL game this season.
Fribourg Olympic (SUI) v PAOK (GRE)
- Fribourg Olympic have only won two of their last 10 BCL games. They have also lost their last five home games in the competition.
- PAOK have won seven of their last nine games in BCL. However, they have lost five of their last seven away games.
- PAOK (45.8%) are the most accurate team from behind the arc in BCL this season while Fribourg Olympic have the lowest 3P% (25.8%).
- Only one player has made more fouls than Fribourg Olympic's Justin Roberson (44) in BCL this season.
- PAOK's Antonis Koniaris scored 12 points on Gameday 6 against Fribourg Olympic, the only time he managed to score 10+ points in his 12 BCL games this season.
Nanterre 92 (FRA) v Umana Reyer Venezia (ITA)
- Nanterre have won seven of their last 10 BCL games. They have won their last three games but have never won four in a row in the competition.
- Umana Reyer Venezia have lost their last game in BCL (against Telekom Baskets Bonn 69-72) but are yet to lose two in a row this season in the competition. They have won five of their last six away games.
- Nanterre 92 have scored more 3-pointers than any other team this season (147) but have scored the least 2-pointers (196).
- Nanterre 92's Adas Juskevicius had his best tallies in points (31) and rebounds (9) on Gameday 6 against Umana Reyer Venezia. These 31 points are the only time that a Nanterre player has scored 30+ points in a BCL game.
- Umana Reyer Venezia's Michael Bramos has scored 10+ points in his last two BCL games, as many times as in his first nine games of the season.
Hapoel Bank Yahav Jerusalem (ISR) v Brose Bamberg (GER)
- Hapoel Jerusalem have won five of their six home games in BCL this season, with all those wins being by 14+ points. Brose Bamberg have won four of their six away games in BCL this season but have lost their last game on the road (84-67 vs Lietkabelis).
- Hapoel Jerusalem have scored an average of 89.8 points per game, the most among all teams in BCL in 2018/19. Hapoel Jerusalem have allowed their opponents to score only 29.2% of their 3PT attempts, the best defensive ratio among all teams in BCL this season.
- Brose Bamberg have scored 82.6% of their attempted free-throws, the best scoring ratio from the FT line among all teams in BCL in 2018/19.
- Amar'e Stoudemire has scored 18+ points in his last three BCL appearances with Hapoel Jerusalem: he is the only player coming from the bench and scoring 18+ points in three consecutive games in BCL this season.
- Brose Bamberg's Tyrese Rice has not scored in double-digits in four of his six away games in BCL this season, while playing at home he has scored an average of 20.2 points per game in the league in 2018/19.
Promitheas Patras (GRE) v Neptunas Klaipeda (LTU)
- Promitheas Patras have won four of their six BCL home games this season, while Neptunas Klaipeda have won only two of their last nine away games in BCL.
- Promitheas Patras have won all five games in which they have conceded fewer than 80 points in BCL this season.
- Neptunas Klaipeda have forced their opponents to make an average of 24.2 fouls per game, the most among all teams in BCL this season.
- Promitheas Patras' Terrell Parks scored 18 points against Neptunas Klaipeda in the Gameday 6 matchup, a season-high for him in BCL in 2018/19.
- Neptunas Klaipeda's Kyle Weaver has scored an average of 14 points per game in his last three BCL appearances after not scoring in double-digits in his previous five BCL games.
medi Bayreuth (GER) v Petrol Olimpija (SLO)
- medi Bayreuth have won two of the three games they have played against Petrol Olimpija in BCL history but have lost the only game played on their home court (78-79 in January 2018).
- Only Brose Bamberg have a better scoring percentage from the free-throw line (82.6%) than medi Bayreuth (79.7%) in BCL in 2018/19.
- Petrol Olimpija have allowed their opponents to score an average of 18.1 points per game after turnovers, the most among all teams in BCL this season.
- medi Bayreuth's De'Mon Brooks has scored an average of 15.9 points per game in his last eight appearances in BCL: he has scored in double-digits in 10 of his 11 games in BCL this season.
- Luka Samanic has scored an average of 12.8 points in his last four appearances with Petrol Olimpija in BCL but has scored an average of 3.2 points in his first six BCL games this season.