Facts of Week 11 - Group D
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's Games of the Week in group D.
Telekom Baskets Bonn (GER) v Aris (GRE)
- Telekom Baskets Bonn have only won one of their five home games in the BCL (L4) but it was the last one against Zielona Gora (72-58).
- Aris have won only one of their last nine away games in the BCL (L8), it was against Zielona Gora in GD8 this season (80-72). Three of their last four defeats away from home have been by a 22+ margin.
- Aris have lost their last two games in the BCL but are yet to lose three in a row this season.
- Aris have scored 67.4 points per game this season, only Capo d’Orlando (64.3) have been less productive than the Greek side.
- Julian Gamble has scored 20+ points in two Regular Season games this season (vs Zielona Gora and at Aris). In both occasions, Telekom Baskets Bonn came out as winners.
Besiktas Sompo Japan (TUR) v CEZ Nymburk (CZE)
- Besiktas have won their last four home games in BCL, their last defeat coming in GD1 when they hosted Sidigas Avellino (80-86).
- Nymburk have won their last five games, matching their best run in BCL history (5 wins in a row between 29th November 2016 and 3rd January 2017).
- Nymburk have scored 15.6 fast break points per game, the best among all teams in this Regular Season.
- Besiktas have grabbed 39.3 rebounds per match, the 2nd best mark in the league, only surpassed by Iberostar Tenerife (40.5 per match).
- In his first BCL game with Besiktas’ jersey, last week against Zielona Gora, Josh Adams scored 18 points (7/10 FG with 4/6 behind the 3-point line) and dished 4 assists.