Final Play-In series preview: Jerusalem going for the sweep of Prometey
ZAPORIZHZHYA (Ukraine) - Only one Play-In series remains between Prometey and Hapoel Bank Yahav Jerusalem, as Jerusalem is going for the sweep, while Prometey hope to keep their season alive and force a deciding Game 3.
If Jerusalem win this game, they will advance to the Round of 16 Group K where they would play against regular season group winners Unicaja and U-BT Cluj Napoca, as well as Filou Oostende who knocked out Igokea m:tel in the Play-In round.
Game 2: A3 Prometey vs. B2 Hapoel Bank Yahav Jerusalem (Jerusalem lead series 1-0)
Where: Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine, Palace of Sports "Yunost"
Game 1: Jerusalem defeated Prometey 95-70
View this post on Instagram
- Jerusalem have won their last three games in the BCL after winning just two of their previous 10 in the competition; they have scored 86 points per game in their last three league encounters after scoring just 72 in the first three.
- Prometey have won their last two games in the BCL but have never won more in a row; two of their three wins in the competition have come while playing away from home.
- Jerusalem have grabbed 29 defensive rebounds per game, more than any other team in the BCL this season, while Prometey have grabbed 41.5 rebounds per game, the most in the league this season.
- Jerusalem's Retin Obasohan combined for 19 points, 12 assists and five steals in his most recent BCL appearance (vs. BAXI Manresa), becoming only the third player ever with 15+ points, 10+ assists and 5+ steals in a single league game; he is averaging 20.0 points, 2.8 rebounds, 6.8 assists and 2.3 steals per game in his last four games with Jerusalem in the BCL.
- Prometey's Chris Dowe has scored 10+ points in his last six BCL games, the longest such streak for him in the competition; Prometey have won the three games in which Dowe has scored 15+ points and have lost the three in which he has scored fewer than that.