Two weeks to go in the Regular Season! Everything you need to know before Tuesday's games
MIES (Switzerland) - The end of the Basketball Champions League Regular Season is close, since this is week 13 already! Let's have a look at some key facts before Tuesday's games, two more weeks before the end of the Regular season.
UCAM Murcia (ESP) v MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg (GER)
- UCAM Murcia have only lost one of their last 13 BCL games, but this only defeat came at the hands of MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg, on Gameday 6 (80-81).
- MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg have only won three of their last 14 BCL games. They have won their last game away from home in the BCL but are yet to win two away games in a row this season.
- UCAM Murcia have conceded fewer points than any other team in the BCL 2018/19 (827) while MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg are one of the six teams to have conceded more than 1000 points (1005).
- UCAM Murcia's Sadiel Rojas has scored 10+ points in each of his three BCL games in 2019. He reached double-digit in scoring only four times in his 16 BCL games in 2018.
- MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg's Kelan Martin (15ppg) is one of the two players to average 15+ points per game this season among the players to have started all their games on the bench this season.
Nizhny Novgorod (RUS) v Ventspils (LAT)
- Nizhny Novgorod have lost their last three games in BCL after having won four of their previous five games.
- Ventspils have won their last two games in BCL but have won three in a row only once before in the competition, between Gameday 9 and 12 in 2016/17 (4 wins in a row).
- Nizhny Novgorod have made more fouls than any other team in this BCL season (316) while only one team have suffered more fouls than Ventspils (282).
- Nizhny Novgorod's Georgy Zhbanov is the player to have scored no point in the most games this season in BCL (9 games with 0 point).
- Ventspils' Rihards Lomazs is the only Ventspils player to have scored 10+ points in all his 10 BCL games this season. He is the best points scorer for his team this season, averaging 16.7 points per game.
Telekom Baskets Bonn (GER) v UNET Holon (ISR)
- Telekom Baskets Bonn have won their last BCL game (against Umana Reyer Venezia 73-69) but have never won two games in a row in the competition.
- UNET Holon have lost three of their last four BCL games after having won six of their previous eight. They have won three of their last four away games after having lost all their first nine.
- UNET Holon (1000) are one of the six teams to have scored 1000+ points this season while Telekom Baskets Bonn (1025) are one of the six teams to have conceded 1000+ points.
- Telekom Baskets Bonn's Yorman Bartolo is one of the two players this season in BCL to have grabbed 10+ rebounds in multiple games (twice) without registering a single double-double.
- UNET Holon's Darion Atkins has grabbed on average 8 rebounds per game this season, third best among the players in BCL.
Lietkabelis (LTU) v AEK (GRE)
- Lietkabelis have won four of their six home BCL games this season, with all those wins being by 11+ points, while AEK have won eight of their last 10 away games in BCL (D1 L1).
- Lietkabelis have made only 4.5 steals per game and have scored only 8.9 points per game, the fewest among all teams in BCL this season.
- AEK have scored an average of 6.1 shots from behind the arc in their last eight BCL games, after scoring an average of 10.5 shots from 3PT in the first four games of the season.
- Simas Jasaitis has scored an average of 16 points per game in Lietkabelis' four wins in BCL this season but has scored an average of 7.4 points per game in their nine eight defeats in 2018/19.
- Vince Hunter has combined for an average of 20.9 points and 7.6 rebounds per game in his last nine appearances for AEK in BCL this season and has made two double-doubles in that span.
CEZ Nymburk (CZE) v Montakit Fuenlabrada (ESP)
- Montakit Fuenlabrada have lost their last nine consecutive games in BCL after winning their first three games in the league; six of Fuenlabrada nine defeats have been by 10+ points.
- CEZ Nymburk have seen an average of 3.5 of their shots being blocked by their opponents, the most in BCL this season while Montakit Fuenlabrada have blocked 3.5 shots per game, the most among all teams in BCL this season.
- CEZ Nymburk have scored only 25.3 points in the paint, the fewest among all teams in BCL this season.
- Vojtech Hruban has scored an average of 5.3 points per game in his last three appearances for CEZ Nymburk in BCL after scoring an average of 16.8 points per game in his first nine games in the league this season.
- Montakit Fuenlabrada's Francisco Cruz has scored an average of 14 points in his six away games in BCL this season but have failed to score any point in his last game away from home in the league.
Telenet Giants Antwerp (BEL) v JDA Dijon (FRA)
- Telenet Giants Antwerp have won five of the six games in BCL in which they have conceded fewer than 80 points in 2018/19, including the Gameday 6 matchup against JDA Dijon in which they have conceded only 61 points, the fewest for Telenet Giants Antwerp in a BCL game this season.
- Telenet Giants Antwerp have scored only 67% of their attempted free-throws, the worst scoring ratio from the line among all teams in BCL in 2018/19.
- JDA Dijon have scored 16.6 points after turnovers and have made 9.3 steals per game, the most among all teams in BCL this season.
- Telenet Giants Antwerp's Ismael Bako has scored 15 points in each of his last two BCL games and 12+ points in each of his last four BCL games, his best scoring run in the league this season.
- JDA Dijon's Axel Julien has scored 16 points in his last BCL game against Lietkabelis, but have failed to score in double-digits in two consecutive BCL games this season.
Besiktas Sompo Japan (TUR) v Filou Oostende (BEL)
- Besiktas Sompo Japan have won six of their last seven BCL games after losing four of the first five games this season. Filou Oostende have won their last six consecutive BCL games, their best run ever in the league.
- Besiktas Sompo Japan have grabbed the fewest offensive rebounds per game (6.8) and have scored the fewest points per game in second chance situations (6.5) among all teams in BCL in 2018/19.
- Filou Oostende bench players have scored an average of 38.3 points per game, a joint-high in BCL this season alongside Iberostar Tenerife.
- Jason Rich has scored an average of 19.6 points per game in his last five BCL appearances after scoring an average of 11 points per game in his first five games for Besiktas Sompo Japan in BCL this season.
- Filou Oostende's TJ Williams has scored 14+ points in each of his last five BCL appearances but have never scored more than 14 points in his previous five games in the league in 2018/19.
SIG Strasbourg (FRA) v Segafredo Virtus Bologna (ITA)
- SIG Strasbourg have lost their last three consecutive games but have never lost four in a row in their three seasons in BCL. Segafredo Virtus Bologna have lost three of their last five games after winning all their seven first games in BCL.
- SIG Strasbourg have allowed their opponents to grab an average of 31.8 rebounds per game, the fewest among all teams in BCL this season.
- Segafredo Virtus Bologna have allowed their opponents to attempt an average of 17.4 shots from behind the arc, the fewest among all teams in BCL in 2018/19.
- SIG Strasbourg's Youssoupha Fall has made the most blocks among all BCL players this season (17) and has made, at least, one block in nine of his ten BCL games in 2018/19.
- Segafredo Virtus Bologna's Tony Taylor has scored an average of 14.7 points per game in his last nine BCL appearances after combining for 12 points in his first three BCL games of the season. Taylor has scored 16+ points in consecutive BCL games for the first time this season.