Can Jerusalem keep their outstanding home record? Everything you need to know before Tuesday's games
MIES (Switzerland) - The end of the Basketball Champions League Regular Season is close, since this is week 11 already! Let's have a look at some key facts before Tuesday's games.
Ventspils (LAT) v Le Mans (FRA)
- Ventspils have won both their home games against French teams in BCL history but have lost this season's Gameday 4 encounter in Le Mans' home court (91-76).
- Ventspils have scored the fewest field goals among all teams in BCL this season (261).
- Le Mans have scored 72.2 points per game, the fewest among all teams in BCL in 2018/19: Le Mans have scored fewer than 75 points in eight of their 10 BCL games this season.
- Ventspils' Rihards Lomazs has scored 15+ points in each of his last four BCL games and has made 2+ 3PT shots in each of his eight BCL appearances in 2018/19.
- Le Mans' Antoine Eito scored 20 points against Ventspils in the reverse fixture but has failed to score 10+ points in any of his other six BCL appearances this season.
Telekom Baskets Bonn (GER) v Fribourg Olympic (SUI)
- Fribourg Olympic have won their last away game in BCL (77-76 at Opava's court) but have lost their first four games away from home in the competition.
- Telekom Baskets Bonn have scored 92+ points in their last three consecutive home games in BCL: they have not scored 90+ points in any of their previous nine BCL home games.
- Fribourg Olympic have conceded their opponents to score the most 3-pointers among all teams in BCL this season (120).
- Anthony DiLeo has dished six assists in each of his last three appearances with Telekom Baskets Bonn in BCL this season.
- Babacar Toure is the only player to have made a double-double in three consecutive BCL appearances this season.
Iberostar Tenerife (ESP) v Umana Reyer Venezia (ITA)
- Iberostar Tenerife have won five of the six games they have played against Italian teams in BCL history (L1), including both games in which they have faced Umana Reyer Venezia.
- Iberostar Tenerife have allowed their opponents to score only 38.4% of their attempts from the field, the fewest among all teams in BCL in 2018/19.
- Umana Reyer Venezia have won four of their last five games away from home in BCL, scoring 90+ points in three of those games.
- Iberostar Tenerife's Colton Iverson has grabbed an average of 8.0 rebounds per game in his last four BCL appearances.
- MarQuez Haynes has scored an average of 16.8 points per game in his last four appearances with Umana Reyer Venezia in BCL; Haynes has also scored 2+ shots from behind the arc in each of his last nine games in the league in 2018/19.
Hapoel Bank Yahav Jerusalem (ISR) v Montakit Fuenlabrada (ESP)
- Hapoel Jerusalem have won eight of their 10 games in BCL and have only lost one of their five home games.
- Montakit Fuenlabrada have lost their last seven BCL games, after winning their first three. They have suffered their heaviest defeat in the competition against Hapoel Jerusalem on Gameday 4 (75-105).
- Hapoel Jerusalem have scored more points per game (87.5) and grabbed more rebounds per game (43.7) than any other team this season in BCL.
- Hapoel Jerusalem's TaShawn Thomas scored 68.1% of his 2-pointers attempted this season, best % in BCL. He has also made on average more blocks per game than any other player (1.7).
- No player has made more blocks in BCL this season than Montakit Fuenlabrada's Christian Eyenga (13).
Telenet Giants Antwerp (BEL) v CEZ Nymburk (CZE)
- Telenet Giants Antwerp have won three of their last five BCL games and have won their last two home games.
- CEZ Nymburk have only won three of their last 11 BCL games, including their last one against Lietkabelis (78-71). They are yet to win two games in a row this season in the competition.
- Telenet Giants Antwerp are the least accurate from the free-throw line this season (65.1%) while CEZ Nymburk have the lowest FG% (39.2%).
- Only one player has grabbed more offensive rebounds than Antwerp's Ismael Bako (34) in BCL this season.
- Antwerp's Paris Lee (3.5 Ast/To) and Nymburk's Eugene Lawrence (3.1 Ast/To) have the best assists per turnover ratio among the players with 50+ assists in BCL this season.
Besiktas Sompo Japan (TUR) v Promitheas Patras (GRE)
- Besiktas Sompo Japan have only lost one of their last five BCL games after winning only one of their previous eight games. They have only won two of their last six home games.
- Promitheas Patras have won their last two games after having lost three of their previous four. They have won four of their five games away from home in BCL.
- Besiktas Sompo Japan have grabbed less offensive rebounds (67) and Promitheas Patras have grabbed less defensive rebounds (211) than any other team in BCL this season.
- Besiktas' Gregor Hrovat has made 46 assists this season in the BCL, more than any other forward.
- No other guard has grabbed more offensive rebounds this season than Promitheas' Christos Saloustros (15).
SIG Strasbourg (FRA) v Neptunas Klaipeda (LTU)
- SIG Strasbourg have lost two of their last three home games in BCL, as many as during their first 19 home games. They have suffered their heaviest defeat this season against Neptunas Klaipeda on Gameday 4 (83-92).
- Neptunas Klaipeda have lost seven of their last nine away games in BCL.
- Neptunas Klaipeda have suffered more fouls from their opponents than any other team in the BCL this season (246).
- Strasbourg's Youssoupha Fall has made 13 blocks in this BCL season, no other player has a better tally.
- Neptunas' Tomas Delininkaitis (90.4%) is the only player this season in BCL to have made more than 90% of his free-throws attempted.