Game facts: UCAM Murcia v Iberostar Tenerife
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's UCAM Murcia v Iberostar Tenerife Round of 16 matchup.
UCAM Murcia (ESP) v Iberostar Tenerife (ESP)
- It will be the first time in BCL history that two Spanish teams face each other.
- UCAM Murcia have lost their last three games in a row in BCL while Iberostar Tenerife have won 15 of their last 17 games in the competition.
- In the Round of 16 last season, Iberostar Tenerife have lost against PAOK in Greece in the first leg, but beat them at home to qualify for the Quarter-Finals. UCAM Murcia are one of three teams to qualify for the Round of 16 in their first year in BCL.
- UCAM Murcia have scored 268 FT and attempted 354 shots from the foul line, more than any other team in the competition.
- Iberostar Tenerife have allowed their opponents to score only 38.5% of their attempted field goals, the best defensive mark in BCL.
- Ovie Soko has grabbed 7.8 rebounds per game, the best among all forwards in the Regular Season.
- Mike Tobey has averaged 14.7 points, 8 rebounds and 1.7 blocks in his last six BCL games.