Game facts: Iberostar Tenerife v UCAM Murcia
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's Iberostar Tenerife v UCAM Murcia Round of 16 matchup.
Iberostar Tenerife (ESP) v UCAM Murcia (ESP)
- Iberostar Tenerife have won 13 of their last 14 BCL games. They have also won all the four BCL Play-Offs games they have played at home, including both games from last season’s Final Four.
- UCAM Murcia have lost their last four consecutive BCL games. They have never lost five in a row in this competition. Their four away wins in the BCL have all seen a margin of six points or more, which would allow them to qualify (-5 in the first leg).
- Iberostar Tenerife allowed UCAM Murcia to score 66 points in the First Leg of the Round of 16 – only one team have conceded fewer points than Iberostar Tenerife in the First Leg.
- Iberostar Tenerife have conceded an average of 65.8 points per game in BCL this season, the best defensive record among all teams in the competition.
- UCAM Murcia have won only one BCL game in which they have scored less than 70 points this season.
- Mateusz Ponitka has made 20 of his last 27 field goal attempts. In his last five BCL games the polish guard’s scoring 74% of his shots from the field and averaging 12 points per game.
- Vítor Benite has scored 13 shots from behind the arc in his last three BCL games. He has scored an average of 18 points per game in that span, the most among all UCAM Murcia players.