Facts of Week 14 - Group D
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's Games of the Week in group D.
CEZ Nymburk (CZE) v Stelmet Enea Zielona Gora (POL)
- CEZ Nymburk have only lost one of their last eight BCL games, it was away against Besiktas on GD11 (80-91). They have won their last three home games.
- Stelmet Enea Zielona Gora have won their last four games in the BCL after only winning two of their previous 15 (L13). They have won their last away game after losing all their first 12.
- CEZ Nymburk (68) have attempted more FG per game than any other team this season in the BCL.
- Stelmet Enea Zielona Gora have allowed their opponents to grab only 31.5 rebounds per game in the BCL this season, a competition-low.
- Vladimir Dragicevic has scored 67.1% of his FG attempted this season, best % in the BCL.
Telekom Baskets Bonn (GER) v Sidigas Avellino (ITA)
- Telekom Baskets Bonn have won their last two home BCL games after losing the first four.
- Sidigas Avellino have lost four of their last five away BCL games after winning seven of their first nine.
- Telekom Baskets Bonn and Sidigas Avellino are two of the only six teams to have made at least one block in every of their BCL games this season.
- Sidigas Avellino have scored only 65.3% of their free-throws this season in the BCL, lowest %.
- Avellino’s Hamady Ndiaye (1st – 24) and Kyrylo Fesenko (4th – 14) alongside Bonn’s Julian Gamble (3rd – 17) are three of the four centers to have made the most blocks in the BCL this season.