Facts of Week 14 - Group B
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's Games of the Week in group B.
Ventspils (LAT) v PAOK (GRE)
- Ventspils have lost four consecutive home games in a row, their worst run ever in BCL.
- PAOK have won five of their last seven games, after winning only one of their first six matches in the Regular Season.
- Ventspils have allowed their opponents to shoot 196 free throws, the lowest attempts any team have conceded in the Regular Season.
- As the away side, PAOK have never scored 80+ points in BCL this season. Playing away from home PAOK have only made 137 field goals, the fewest among all BCL teams this season.
- Emmanuel Ubilla has scored 10+ points and dished 5+ assists in his last four consecutive games.
Neptunas Klaipeda (LTU) v Iberostar Tenerife (ESP)
- Neptunas Klaipeda have won five of their six home games. The only defeat happened against Ludwigsburg in the only home game in which Neptunas have scored less than 75 points.
- Iberostar Tenerife have won their last five consecutive away games in BCL. Playing away from home, Tenerife have never scored less than 70 points in a game.
- Neptunas Klaipeda have scored 36.6 points per game in the paint. This season, only AS Monaco have scored more in the paint (40.9) than the Lithuanians.
- Iberostar Tenerife have allowed their opponents to score 38% of their FG attempts, the lowest any team have conceded in BCL this season.
- Mikey Tobey has scored more than 50% of his FG attempts in 10 of his 11 games. Among centers, only Vladimir Dragicevic (67.1%) has scored from the field at a better ratio than Tobey (63.6%).