Facts of Week 14 - Group A
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's Games of the Week in group A.
Pinar Karsiyaka (TUR) v AS Monaco (FRA)
- Pinar Karsiyaka have scored 90+ points in the three first home matches of the BCL season, but have never reached the 90 point mark in their last three home games.
- AS Monaco have lost just four times in BCL history, but two of those defeats happened against Turkish teams.
- Only AS Monaco (1114) have scored more points in the Regular Season than Pinar Karsiyaka (1108).
- Pinar Karsiyaka have scored 52.8% of their field goal attempts while AS Monaco have scored 51.6% of their FG. They are the only teams in BCL scoring above 50% from the field.
- David Kennedy has made five double-doubles, the most in the BCL this season. Kennedy also leads the league in scoring (20.7 per game) and rebounding (9.3 per game).
EWE Baskets (GER) v UNET Holon (ISR)
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg have never lost two consecutive games at home.
- UNET Holon have not won a single game away from home.
- As the hosts, EWE Baskets Oldenburg have scored 53.4% of their field goals, the most among all BCL teams playing at home.
- UNET Holon have allowed their opponents to score 41% of their 3-point attempts, the worst any team have conceded in the BCL this season.
- Glen Rice Jr has scored 19.7 points per game, the most among all forwards in the BCL this season.