Facts of Week 13 - Group B
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's Games of the Week in group B.
Iberostar Tenerife (ESP) v Elan Chalon (FRA)
- Iberostar Tenerife have won five of their six home games, the only defeat happening against Ventspils (65-71).
- Elan Chalon have lost their last three games. The French team have never lost four consecutive games.
- Iberostar Tenerife have forced their opponents to score only 38.3% of their FG attempted, the lowest in the BCL. The Spaniards have also grabbed 483 rebounds and blocked 49 shots, more than any other team.
- Away from home, Elan Chalon have only won when their opponents have scored less than 70 points.
- Mike Tobey has scored 13+ points and has grabbed 7+ rebounds in his last four games. In 10 games, Tobey has scored only once less than 11 points.
PAOK (GRE) v Neptunas Klaipeda (LTU)
- PAOK have won their last two home games. This season the Greeks have never won more than two home games in a row.
- Neptunas have never won a game in which they have conceded more than 80 points.
- PAOK have only lost one of the five games in which they have grabbed more rebounds than their opponents.
- Neptunas Klaipeda are only one of four teams to have scored 1000+ points this season.
- Arnas Butkevicius averaged 2.3 steals per game, the most among all players in the Regular Season together with Aaron Craft (AS Monaco).