Facts of Week 12 - Group A
MIES, Switzerland (Basketball Champions League) - Let's have a look at some key facts for this week's Games of the Week in group A.
Pinar Karsiyaka (TUR) v UCAM Murcia (ESP)
- Pinar Karsiyaka have lost two consecutive home games after winning the first three this season. They have never lost three consecutive home games in BCL history.
- UCAM Murcia have won their last five games in the BCL and have only lost one of their five away games (W4, L1).
- Only EWE Baskets Oldenburg (950) have scored more points than Pinar Karsiyaka (948) in the Regular Season. They have scored 53.1% of their FG attempts, the best in the league.
- UCAM Murcia have made 223 free-throws, the most among all teams in the BCL this season.
- Ovie Soko has scored 16+ points in his last four BCL games. In his last game against EWE Baskets Oldenburg he scored 27 points, his season-best.
Enisey Krasnoyarsk (RUS) v UNET Holon (ISR)
- Enisey Krasnoyarsk have lost their last seven games in a row, the worst losing streak in the league this season.
- UNET Holon have lost all their five games away from home. In their last three games as the away side, UNET Holon have allowed their opponents to score 94+ points.
- UNET Holon have scored only 29.6% of their 3PT attempts, the worst in the league. Only MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg (66) have scored less 3-pointers than UNET Holon (72).
- Enisey Krasnoyarsk have scored only 330 points at home this season, the fewest among all BCL teams on their own soil.
- Glen Rice Jr has scored an average of 19.6 points per game, (2nd best in BCL). Rice Jr has always scored in double digits, and he scored 30 points in the last game against Pinar Karsiyaka, his season-best.